AlarmServer replaces the built-in alarm management in ATLANTIS SCADA from version 4.0, but can also be integrated into older versions.
This provides additional possibilities for sending out alarms to different alarm recipients such as:
Email (dial-up or network)
SMS (dial-up or GSM modem)
Relay outputs (communication port)
Printers (TCP / IP, Serial or Parallel)
Fax (dial-up modem)
New improved software for alarm settings. All alarms are saved in text format, so in case of malfunction, the alarm remains in the system.
– All SCADA systems that send out alarms via text files can be imported to the alarm server.
– The server is capable of managing multiple facilities (servers).
– 20 different recipients (profiles) for each recipient type.
– Built-in test alarm directly in the configuration program, this to easily simulate an alarm.
– Updating the alarm server is easily done through the configuration program.
– Detailed text logging of all events.
– Simple input with popup window.
– Easy activation / disabling for transmissions.
– Multi-Language Support.
– Password protected database.
– Can use the same port as Remote Access Service (RAS).
– The alarms are based on different profiles where you can set alarm class, alarm area, date / time and alarm status.
– The area is set in the ATLANTIS SCADA Editing Program.